Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jazz Fest is Over....

Now that another year of awesome music and catching up with some great friends, the Rochester International Jazz Fest has come to an end. I was fortunate enough to be the stage manager of the stage at East/Chestnut and it was another great year. With the festival over, that leaves 2 days left it wonderful Roc City! Today I will pack up some of my clothes and things I am going to bring on the trip with me and buy some last minute items. I have an interview on Fox Rochester tomorrow morning, so be sure to check it out. Also check out the great article that Sarah Taddeo wrote up for the Democrat and Chronicle today. I hope everyone has a great day and your weekend was great. Change the world!! Cheers





3 comments:

  1. Just checking how the commenting works! Jazz Fest ROCks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was an amazing week of love, laughter and great music! Safe travels Buddy see you on Atlantic Coast in August! Namaste Huck!

      Delete
  2. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
    Mahatma Gandhi

    All the best to you Buddy! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers over the next 45 days!

    ReplyDelete