Friday, July 24, 2015

The rest of North Dakota and into Minnesota

I left Rob's house later than I would like and headed east. There was a very strong tail wind and that was pushing me right along, which was awesome. I rode all day and the land was still very flat and there were more and more lakes that I was starting to notice. There really wasn't much that happened that day, just a lot of riding and flat grounds. I did find a pretty awesome camping spot on Devil's Lake which was on a beach and there was no one around. I woke up early and rode into Minnesota.

Minnesota started off nice and flat and then came the hills again, along with the hills, came the mosquitoes, there tons of mosquitoes when I stopped to set up the campsite.  I stayed just outside Grand Forks, in a town called Crookston. I found a nice little field off the road to set up the tent. 





No comments:

Post a Comment